‘Tis time to be jolly again: Your Stores’ Holiday Schedule
Christmas is getting close and even your favorite stores have a bit of down time for this end-of-year season. Of course, your books won’t be out of sales but new uploads may take longer to be processed. Here is the information we gathered for you:
- There will be additional delays on Apple publishing system from mid-December until the end of the year.
- Barnes&Noble won’t process new submissions from December 23 to 26 and from December 30 to January 2.
- The Google Play Store is staying open for submissions all through the Holiday period.
- Kobo’s publishing system will be down from December 19 to December 29. During this time, you won’t be able to add or change any books there.
- Tolino’s closing days are December 24, 25, 26 and 31 and January 1.
On StreetLib’s side, we are not closing. You can submit new books or changes on StreetLib all along the Holiday period but, as per the dates listed above, the updates won’t necessarily be taken into account right away on our partner retailers’ side.
Our support team will be there mostly but please count an added delay to get an answer as the number of requests is usually increased in this period and the team will be reduced. Also consider the support from each retailers may be closed or delayed in this period which also increases the time for us to get an answer.
The Call me back service will be closed between December 23 and January 10 (mostly to allow us to catch up on the huge amount of request coming and expected).
Most importantly, I wish you a beautiful time with your friends and family, enjoy the cold strolls and warm cups of tea. It’s a pleasure to end an other year with you all and an even greater joy to start the next one still by your side!