StreetLib USA is up and running: get paid in dollars, directly from the US!
For the past months, we focused a lot of our energy on our new subsidiary: StreetLib USA. One of our objectives was to allow StreetLibers living in the United States to be paid directly from their country, in their own currency to avoid the administrative and tax shambles.
Not only are we ready to offer this but there is a bonus: payments in the USA will now be made monthly instead of quarterly!
Starting next month, if your residence, or publishing company’s residence, is located in the United States you can set up your profile to be paid directly from the USA via bank transfer (ACH payment)! We created this help center article to answer your questions on how to set it up. If you want to continue being paid in Euros (EUR) through PayPal, you don’t need to do anything, we’ll proceed as usual.
However, if you want to get monthly ACH payments in US dollars (directly from our USA company), here is a quick guide to get you started:
- You’ll be able to get paid in US dollars from the US if you are an american resident or american company.
- To set it up, you need to send us a filled in W9 form before July 27, 2016. You can download the form here. It’s a pretty short and straightforward form but if you have any difficulties filling it, don’t hesitate to ask for our help; You can send it back to us just answering this email.
- Please note that without this form properly filled-in, StreetLib USA won’t be able to pay you, you’ll continue being paid quarterly, in Euros.
- There is a $60 threshold for you to be paid by StreetLib USA. If your sales revenues are under this amount, they will be added to revenues from the following month and paid when the threshold is reached.
- Finally, Please remember that you’ll be paid within 60 days after the end of the month.
So enjoy and spread the word! StreetLib USA is here and ready to thrive!