[Feel Good Friday] It’s a Gif party: 10 things you should never say about books
Reader, writer, publisher, editor, librarian, just anyone loving book will confirm this: there are things we just can’t hear. Never, ever. Just don’t say them, please. Here is the explanation in 10 gif images.
1) “The book is good but I hear the author is a real dick and respects no one in his personal life.”
2) “Oh? The movie was turned into a book? Who is that Hemingway guy who adapted the screenplay?”
3) “People reading are anti-social.”
4) “This weekend we were at my grandma’s and we cleaned out her attic. We shredded thousands of useless old books.”
5) “Only old people read now.”
6) “They are removing mandatory reads from school to replace with proper grammar and spelling exercises”
7) “Seriously, who has even time to read these days?”
8) “I don’t even see how books are still part of our culture today.”
9) “Look, I tear apart all these old books to build a cool iPad station!”
10) “Books? meh… who cares?”
So here you have it people: you know how to speak to a booklover now so make sure you get it right. I hope you enjoyed this little #FeelGoodFriday Gifs party and have a good weekend everyone!